Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy 2013



Another year has passed and a new one has arrived. 2012 brought things I never imagined a year ago today.....a house and a marriage.....can't imagine 2013 topping that. Of course there were challenges too but thankfully none unsurmountable.

Looking at the blog history it's obvious I got behind--posts were few and far between or totally non-existant. I hope to change that in the coming year. Notice I did not say I reolve. For one I think that term is a bit overused. I also don't like 'making reolutions' because that just seems like an invitation to lack achievement (notice I did not say failure because I don't like the negativity it describes). So, no 'resolutions' but rather as in past years, goals to be attained. And in my true lagging fashion, I am still working on them....

With the new year starting in the middle of the week I interpret that to mean I have a few days to ease into the year and then start full force after a weekend. Sounds good to me! This theory gives me a few days to get back into routine--return to work tomorrow--and work on those 'goals' for the year. And maybe between now and then I will finally narrow down my one little word for 2013........

No comments: