Monday, June 10, 2013

More play...

Though I didn't take (or post) any pictues I played a bit more tonight after dinner. Added some more color and then some stamping and words and bad drawings. I'm not really happy with my end result and I don't know that I can or will add anything more. I will sleep on it but at this moment I'm thinking it's time to move on to the next entry. I also wish I had more time to sit and play with paper and pictures and paint and such. Honestly by the time I get in from work I don't always make the time to sit down to play. I'm usually busy with dinner and then poof, it's time for bed. Just gotta learn to balance it all.

And trying to get better with keeping up with things like this blog. It's time to get some structure, develop a plan of action and excute it. I've been in the house since August and there is still so much undone. I need to slow down enough to do the things that should have already been done. And take time to rest and relax.

No comments: