Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Revival Time

No, I'm not referring to religion though I'm sure in the eyes of some I could use it. I'm referring to this blog. This poor, sad, neglected blog. It's been way tooooo long since I've updated anything. Oh I've thought of it often but never quite manage to sit my behind down and do it. Instead I spend (waste) my time sitting in the living room with the honey in front of the tv (while he watches various things) as I play on my kindle scrolling facebook, pintetest or playing solitaire.

Time to break the cycle and start new habits. Yes, I know that sounds like a resolution which is not something I make. But if it makes others happy to view it that way then who am I to correct them? As for me, I will continue in my delusions of referring to changing habits.

One habit I did develop mid 2015 and nurtured through the year was going to the gym. Yes, me, the girl who hates that sort of thing. I have a gym membership and actually use it. And I can tell when I've been away too long. I'm not going to win any lifting competitions or such but I do try to get to the gym at least three times a week (sometimes more believe it or not) and generally do at least 30 minutes on the bike or treadmill-sometimes up to an hour. Yeah me.

But I digress. Back to my main topic: I am going to revive this blog. I am back to working on my creativity so I have hopes of posting creations here, among other things. Over the coming days I hope to do some clean work here-updating links, adding new ones, etc. Sharing past adventures and those in the works. Stay tuned.....

4 comments:

duzzietx said...

Good for you girl! Resolution or not, I love the way you write and hope to see some more. Sprinkled with some scrapbook stuff and you have a winner!

duzzietx said...

Good for you girl! Resolution or not, I love the way you write and hope to see some more. Sprinkled with some scrapbook stuff and you have a winner!

Monica said...

Hooray keep updating and put a follow me button. I can't follow.. I'm blind. :)

Panharith said...

Thank you to tell us so much useful information.





goldenslot mobile
GCLUB