Sunday, July 25, 2010

Last Weekend's Treat....



Last Saturday morning (7/17) I dragged myself from bed and headed into town to check out CKC at the Westin Galleria. I walked around numerous times but found very little to make me part with my money. Afterall I believe I have enough scrapping supplies to last me a while--but it's always fun to look. Bought some glittery fall color embossing powders--which I keep saying I need to play with. Since I was in the area-and feeling I needed a treat after my week-I stopped by Crave Cupcakes. YUM. I got a chocolate coconut cupcake and a dark chocolate cupcake. By the time I got them home I'd managed to turn the box on its side so they didn't look quite as pretty but they tasted just fine! Saturday evening I had the chocolate coconut with a glass of milk and Sunday evening the dark chocolate with a glass of milk. Wish I had one now...but may try my hand at making cupcakes later....easier and cheaper!

No comments: