Saturday, October 09, 2010

Neglected but oh so busy...

I haven't done very well lately blogging on a regular basis....life has just been busy and that is a good thing because it involves another. Work is still a bit crazy but I think I'm starting to get a grip--at least I hope I am. Spent most of the week in Galveston for state conference and evenings with the honey out at the beach. Didn't really manage to keep up with snapping pics for my 'page a day' birthday album so not 100% certain that will happen and I'm okay with that.

Seems I've had quite a bit going on and it looks to be continuing but I'm good with that. I've met the sweetest, kindest man and am enjoying every minute and we try to spend as much time together as possible. He's on board with all my craziness including Walk and wants me with him for his rugby games. I know nothing in life is perfect and that we have to LIVE every moment we can and that is just what I'm doing. I may not always have time for everything but I'm okay with that.

More later...hopefully some pictures too!

No comments: