Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's a beautiful morning.....

...just wish cooler weather were here.....the last few days have been well, fabulous....shopping, spending time with special people....movies---ok so the one wasn't so great..but the second was funny....don't and I mean do NOT waste your time seeing George Clooney in The American....I thought The Final Desitnation was bad but I was wrong; it is much more entertaining than the American....at least TFD held my attention and with better intrigue and suspense....now The Other Guys with Will Farrel and Mark Wahlberg was funny and held my attention...and I must admit, actually turned out to be better than I anticipated--after Anchorman I've been leery of Will Farrel movies--but The Other Guys was good....good action, funny, even some suspense.

So here I am at Sunday morning looking at my day before me....need to do a little grocery shopping, meeting Carol for lunch which I'm really looking forward to--seems forever since we've spent time together, hoping to accomplish a few things around here--laundry, picking up, etc., and really hoping to spend time this evening playing with paper--several projects I need and want to get into.....yep, gonna be another busy day and busy week....but the weekend is coming!!

No comments: