Saturday, February 12, 2011

Crazy Busy....

That is how I would describe the last week.....

First up last Saturday was the Dolphin watching cruise for Miss I's birthday...and surprisingly it wasn't as cold on the water as I anticipated....

Next on the agenda was Galveston Rugby....unfortunately they lost to the UT Grad team...and it was super cold out on the pitch (field)....but the party after provided warmth, yummy food (thanks Mike) and lots of laughter....

Sunday was the annual MS Social so the honey and I ventured out to that...he is such a good sport. Afterward we ran by Archivers--again, he's a great sport--then over to Bass Pro to treat him...then home to watch my Steelers lose the SuperBowl---number seven alludes us for now....

Monday was the start of another cold, icy, busy week......but Friday night brought scrapping with girls....oh how I've missed that! I laughed and laughed and laughed.....

Now begins my jam packed Saturday...laundry, finishing up the honey's valentine, cleaning--or at least my attempt at doing so, shopping for valentine dinner with the honey...hoping to drop in to visit Robin in the midst of her journey toward being a brand new pain-free woman, running various errands and hoping to fit in some time to just veg.....

No comments: