Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Shoes....

....well, hiking boots exactly.....

Getting ready for the weekend and many days to come....

I've been wanting another pair of 'weekend, casual shoes' for a while (cause I usually just wear tennis shoes when going for closed toe)...and have thought of some multi-purpose hiking type footware. After my Enchanted Rock adventure I became more aware of the need for such footware. And then there was the hunting trip that didn't happen (last month).

In preparation for a trip to the deer lease I knew it was time to dig in and finally buy some hiking boots. Of course being me, it was a case of get off work and head straight to Academy (the honey's influence as it's his favorite store). There was a limited selection and I suppose I could have passed and tried another location or another store but time was limited and I found this pair. I thought they looked pretty good--even trying them on with dress pants----and they were comfortable on my feet. The honey has already warned me to bring extra socks and lots of bandaides for he fears I will be in pain after a long day tracking--I'm hoping that isn't the case.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You go. Very cute shoes indeed. Have fun and what great weather to be outside. Can't wait for the stories on this one.