Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Stroll


For once this month, the weekend agenda wasn't jam packed. Saturday was spent relaxing at home--granted there were things that needed attention and places I should have gone but I didn't do any of it. It was nice just hanging at home, watching old television (Designing Women reruns and other assorted things). The honey arrived and the agenda consisted of taking it easy. Seriously, the most strenous thing I did was cook dinner.

Sunday was wide open and I was perfectly content to hang at home with the honey lounging on the couch and watching football. He suggested poking around the antique shops in Rosenberg so off we went. It was fun seeind some of the old things I actually grew up with--and astonishing to see some of the prices....if I had all that old stuff! The honey loved looking at all the old tools. We had a yummy bite to eat at Another Time Soda Fountain and then headed for home and spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing.

No comments: