Thursday, November 03, 2011

A Year.....already?


This weekend marks a year since the honey and I hiked up Enchanted Rock...ok, more like he pushed me up Enchanted Rock. It was a great weekend and a beautiful Sunday morning....and the first time he told me he loved me.

We talk often of a trip back....our schedules have just been so crazy there's not been time. He's had to work quite a few weekends and hasn't even gotten to hunt once---bow season opened October 1, and he spent that weekend with me celebrating my birthday. He's put in well over 40 hours every week since. Gun season opens this weekend and again he won't be huning. At least this weekend he doesn't have to work. He's looking forward to doing things he wants and then hanging out with me.

If all goes according to plan, he'll be here the 15th to head down to Lake Texana to hunt. After that Thanksgiving will be here and plans are to hea to the lease.

The days are just flying by......

No comments: