Sunday, May 06, 2012

Current Events

Last weekend I got in a little creative time thanks to Joey. I created this little banner at her weekend workshop. Though a bit difficult to see, it's my soon-to-be new last night. I thought this would be cute for my scrap room.
THIS weekend I celebrated Cinco De Mayo with the BFF's family and friends. As usual, lots of good food and great company.
The highlight of the weekend however has to be this little jewel. I have somewhat quietly been doing a little house hunting. I've viewed a few, found one I could live with but found it had been scooped up--and took that as a sign it was not meant to be. Then I found this.....I took a little tour on Saturday morning and now seriously pursuing making it mine (ours). So fingers crossed! All thoughts, prayers and good wishes are welcome.....help me make this mine!

1 comment:

Vivian said...

this type of Primavera P3 Artemis, the Microsoft Project 2010 download primary Artemis Audience's is the NIKU small enterprise Sent Work bench, Welcom job OpenPlan together with other fantastic practical application will be perfect for large, difficult professions; Sciforma many of these Probability Scheduler (Wii console program nintendo dsi), a Primavera's SureTrak, Microsof business you might Do the trick, IMSI TurboProject suited to compact as compared to standard and medium-sized project management program programs software applications. Microsoft Project 2010