Saturday, April 14, 2012

In Progress....


As if I don't have enough going on and enough unfinished projects, I'm working on these two (and maybe not as fast as I should be).

The project on the left is a project from an online class--yes it's called Happy Little Moments. It's a book with some--not all--of the pages removed and then it's to be filled with 'happy things'. I have some ideas to modify it a bit from the actual 'class project' and one of these days I'll actually get more done!

The project on the right is basically a small binder from 'Life Stories'. It has pages with picture pockets, there are dividers and then just decorative pages for journaling or whatever appeals. I thought it would make a nice little 'planner' of sorts. I don't think I'll be 'planning a traditional wedding' but there are some things to be looked at, thought about, arranged, etc. and I thought this ensemble would be a nice way to do it. I picked up the book and extra 'filler' pages at the Happy Scrapper in Waxahachie.

...I have 'lofty' goals of actually working on these books some this weekend.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both look really cute. I can't wait to see them in person.