Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Slacker warning/post

It's late, I've only been home a short while (thanks to work) and I still have to do some laundry, pack a bag and go over my presentation material and make notes for tomorrow. Oh and I have to be up, dressed, ready to go and at the office no later than 7:30am (I'm doing good most days if I have my hair almost dry by 7:30am).

It's been an extremely busy not so good day and I'm afraid trying to come up with anything I'm thankful for at this moment would not sound too good. I am not asking for a pass, just forgiveness if I don't catch up till Friday or Saturday (since I'll be in Austin tomorrow night and all day Friday--not certain if I'm going to drag the laptop). And did I mention that I have to be at the office no later than 7:30am?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Go for it. I certainly understand having to play catch up. Besides the weekend is always tough to follow the same routines.

Kim said...

Merry, let's consider this perspective. Although you said you're afraid of trying to come up with something to be thankful for, I can give you some thoughts. First, you have a home to go to after work, a place to do laundry, a bag you can pack your things in and finished presentation material that all you have to do is make notes about.

You were extremely busy, which means that you have a job to be thankful for, and you always have the forgiveness of your friends for which you can also be thankful.

Smile, Merry! It's a beautiful thing to be alive and to have so many blessings to fill your days!

:-) Kim

Timmy said...

OK Missy. Are you missing in action? It's been a week since the last posting. PLEASE don't make come to Wharton to hunt you down. Seriously. PLEASE!