Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Still Playing.....


I finished...or at least I think I've finished my first art journal entry. Not sure I'm that excited with it but at least I've started.

I have started on my next entry. Coated the pages with gesso and after they were dry I started adding sprays of various inks..Heidi Swapp-though I didn't shake them too well and then Ranger Dylusions which are the rich colors--love them! They can be picked up at Hobby Lobby in sets of 2 for about ten bucks. The can also be found at Texas Art supply for under 5 bucks each which is the cheapest I've found them but I seldom get to Texas Art Supply. It's something new to play with.

I added some washi tape which does not really stick to the gesso/sprayed pages so I used Close to My Heart Crystal Effects as adhesive. I think that's all I'm going to do for the night. Perhaps I will find some time and feel creative tomorrow and can/will add another layer.

No comments: