Sunday, April 24, 2011

Quiet Weekend

It's Sunday evening and I am trying to get in the 'right' mindset for going back to work tomorrow. I honestly was only in the office one day last week due to vacation time, workshops and holiday time so this week is going to be a real 'eye opener' for me since I'll have to work all week! I know....poor me---NOT. LOL

It's been a nice, relaxing Easter break. I'd like to say I made lots of progress....note, I'd LIKE to say that....but I can't! I spent a great deal of the time doing a lot of nothing and must say I did enjoy it.

Thursday I made a run to the other side of the world to go to Archivers. Lots of scrappin goodness but I managed to control myself in the spending realm--though I'm not certain how! My major adventure Friday was HEB---INSANE! Saturday was a trip to WalMart--even MORE insane than HEB the day before.

Lots of time chillin in front of the tv. Minimal number of chores--laundry, cleaning. Got my scrap on a bit and got a few pages done. Got cool pictures from my brother (one posted below) that I'm gonna get printed and 'play' with. Even did some cooking, trying out a few new recipes--some good, some not so much. Spoiled the honey with home-cooking (we didn't eat out once this weekend!).

And even more surprising for me...not one picture taken all weekend!

Happy Monday everyone.

No comments: