Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thirty-one aka Carol is evil....


Saturday afternoon I attended my first 'Thirty-one' party at Carol's. I honestly thought beforehand I would make a small purchase to support my friend because let's face it I really don't need another bag. Or do I?

So many cute things.....things I could not pass up. I loved the extendable bag that adds an extra five inches of space just by undoing a zipper. It appears this would be a great bag for my weekend getaways because frankly I am tired of trying to stuff everything into the bag I currently use. Still no guarantee I won't have a second (or third bag) but certainly raises the odds of not needing them.

So yes, after seeing the many cute bags and the many options not only did I purchase more than initially intended...I also am going to hold a book/online party. Still some things I want! Look for the link to my party coming soon in September!

No comments: