Sunday, September 04, 2011

Welcome September!!!

So I'm a few days behind.....they were busy days and today is the first day I am taking time to slow down. Granted I could have done this yesterday morning-since I did get up at 3a with the honey when he left for the lease but I just relaxed and took it easy till I had to get going and then I ran/played all day.

After waking this morning I pondered what to tackle today--purge and organize? create? go shop for a few specific items? But first, breakfast. My initial intentions were to run to What-A-Burger and grab my go-to honey butter chicken biscuit but when I noted the (new) Denny's parking lot was not totally packed I acted on a whim and went there....

While awaiting my breakfast I had (minimum) time to savor a cup of coffee and think about the things I need and want to do...today, long term--you get the idea....

I must admit the service was great--just hope it remains that way. I had someone take my order right away and while she was getting my coffee I had another server try to help me! My cup never had a chance to get empty and I didn't have to want for anything (though I didn't need anything) because I was given plenty of attention. And breakfast was yummy--build your own grand slam with eggs, biscuit and gravy, hash browns and bacon...

On with the day!!

No comments: