Saturday, September 08, 2007

I have an illness....


I am addicted to all the pretty scrapbook supplies and feel I must own them. I know this and yet I continue to go to various scrapbook stores and other retailers who offer scrapping goodies.

After seeing The Nanny Diaries, which I recommend, I ran a few other (unnecessary in the grand scheme of things) errands and one of the stops was my scrapping home-away-from-home, The Scrapbook Village. While wandering the aisles I found the new SEI Kitty's Place line and naturally had to grab a few sheets (even though the colors seem feminine and Willy is definintely not).

The other paper that leaped into my hands was the new Elsie Jack and Abby line. I was able to contain myself and got away with only two sheets. Beware because I'll probably go back for more!

And then I found (but did not yet purchase) the Flair Designs paper for each month of the year. Oh so yummy for making calendars--but I was able to refrain, for now. I cannot guarantee for just how long. This paper will be fabulous for making 2008 calendars---a project which I need to start.

So now perhaps I can accomplish at least a few things around here and then play a little tonight (I would really like to start on my page-a-day album.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THANKS. I was so proud of myself because I have really been using stuff I have......I have a bunch of calendars I want to do sooooooooooooooooooThanks again, however my wallet is not sure about the thanks.

LOL