Saturday, September 22, 2007

Just how bad I am at blogging represented below...

I've managed to add pictures to my blog but heaven help me if I can get the descriptions lined up with the pictures when posting multiple pictures at once. I'm not a professional, don't claim to be a professional.... It's a wonder I get anything posted at all some times!

Just being really lazy lately as demonstrated by my lack of postings. I have great intentions but.....

I've got a super busy week ahead. Tons to get done at work and home plus getting ready to hit the road next weekend---VACATION.......A week in Missouri just kicking back and relaxing...catching a few shows, hopefully eating some good food, a few drinks here and there and some great company (really, really looking forward to seeing my pal Louise)...and maybe a 'surprise visit' by the big bro (if you're reading this Mike you need to get your arse to MO!)

Book club tomorrow and here it is 9:15p and I have nothing done (except my bday page-a-day)....maybe I'll be able to accomplish something before my eyes slam shut!!!

No comments: