Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Challenge....

It's been a while since I've posted any type of challenge. Seems things have been so busy and even though summer is probably my busiest time of year, I can't quite describe what I'm feeling this morning (a sense of calm and peace). Anyway....I know I have gotten away from playing (scrapping) on a regular basis and that's something I want to change. Thus the idea for a new challenge.

For me I know too often I seem to think I have to have a specific idea...a plan of what picture(s)/products to work with, etc. Maybe that's what takes the fun out of it. Makes it seem like work and why I don't play as often as I really should. So my idea is this....pick a random picture, maybe even a group of random pictures and scrap it/them. The focus should be on the play not perfection. My goal is to do this at least once a week.

Keep up with how well I'm doing (or not doing) by checking back here. I'll post my results!

So GO PLAY!

No comments: