Monday, January 31, 2011

January.....Where Have You Gone???

Seems just yesterday was New Year's Day and in the blink of an eye, it's February Eve. As usual, it's been a busy whirlwind month....back to work......registration hell....the start of another semester (and sadly individuals want to do less and less for themselve and blame shortcomings or their failure to prepare on others)......annual Oaks Galveston weekend...and BOOM---it's February.

So thinking of my One Little Word....SAVOR....I have to think about the month and if I did indeed savor all that life had to offer. I got my first new bike in over 30 years--granted I've had to learn to ride again.....took a quick weekend trip with the honey even if we did end up changing our plans due to a busted elbow....had a fabulous weekend at the beach with the honey--the rugby team won, saw several friends and got to see the Oaks. Looking at that list I find it easy to say that yes, I did savor the time.

On to February!

No comments: