Sunday, January 04, 2015

Ahh Crap....

Break is coming to an end and tomorrow it's back to work....after 3 weeks off....3 weeks of accomplishing nothing around the house...or crafty goals. I DID get plenty of rest.....which will probably kick my ass about 8 am tomorrow morning when I have to be in the office. I have gotten into the very bad habit of staying up late and then sleeping quite a bit during the day. That comes to a halt now...despite the fact I was up late last night, slept on the couch a couple hours then got up when honey came in at 5am and went to bed with him...till 10a then back down around 11a till nearly 1p with him. Hoping I actually get some rest tonight and am not too much of a zombie tomorrow.

On another note I DID take time to be crafty! I finally began work on prompt one from the Documented Life Project.

I followed the facebook group last year and loved all the creativity and decided this year I am going to participate!

The first prompt is about facing the blank page and being your own goal keeper. I'm not totally certain where I'm going with this first prompt just yet but I have started with my pages. I put down 'book paper' (basically pages from a book and even part of a restaurant menu then painted over it. Not sure what my next layer will be. It's the fun thing about being creative...just going with the flow wherever it may take you.

No comments: