Monday, January 05, 2015

What a Day....


First day of the new year at the office. Would like to say it went smoothly and in some ways it did with the exception of being on the verge of an anxiety attack. It started last night with difficulty sleeping and seems to have escalated from there. I did not get the amount of sleep I should have and I know that played a role then add to walking back into what is sometimes bedlam and I think it was 'the perfect storm'. I'm slowly bouncing back and look forward to a full night of sleep tonight...even if I have to have a drink!

The best part of the day (other than lunch time with the honey) was coming home to my art journal. I came straight to my scrap room to play. I'm not certain if I'm finished...maybe I am, maybe I'm not but I'm not going to push or rush it.

2 comments:

lia said...

hahaha!!
I loved your "I'm a bad blogger"!

I'm too, trying to stay on top of it though :P

Merbin R said...

Hi,
I loved your post