Thursday, January 01, 2015

Slow Start....

Not a lot of progress made around the house with the dawning of the new year but I am trying. Never mind that my blog update is just barely on January 1!

It was a fairly quiet day. I didn't lay my head on the pillow till nearly 2am and honey got in from work about 6amish. I got up for a bit but went to bed with him and then slept till nearly 11a. I got up and played a little then joined him again about 1ish and slept till nearly 3p. We both got up then and I cooked New Year's Dinner--traditional black eyed peas and cabbage and cornbread.

After dinner it was football and cleaning the kitchen. The Oregon/Florida State Game was just ugly and the Alabama/Ohio State game wasn't much better. While honey has pretty much been glued to the tv I have puttered around between the living room and my scrap room. Trying my best to work on many neglected projects.

Since honey is still off tomorrow it will be 'date day'. After all the hype the honey really wants to see The Interview so we will be headed to Katy to Alamo Drafthouse to check it out.

For now I should put myself to bed because my bad habit of staying up late and then sleeping late in the day is going to be bad come Monday morning....

No comments: