Sunday, January 11, 2015

One and done....


Week one of 2015 is behind us. Finally started the second Documented Life Challenge tonight which is the picture above. Not sure where I'm going with it and not feeling inspired but was fun to just play with paint for a few minutes. There's nothing that says everything has to be done in one setting and are cannot really not be rushed so I'll just wait and see where it goes.

The work week was busy as expected and I'm still trying to back into routine. The weekend was pretty much uneventful which is just fine given the fact it rained almost the entire time and was cold. The honey went hunting on his days off which meant I was on my own and got away with continuing to do nothing. Unfortunately he didn't get anything so no backstrap this season. Now he says he's taking me hog hunting in a month or so--we will see.

Next weekend I've got a scrapbook retreat so I really need to get my things together so I can leave Friday just as soon as I can get out of the office--hoping to slip out a little early. Unlike last year I have an idea of the projects I want to work on so I will spend the evenings after work this week getting things together. My main goal is to get my 2014 Project Life finished and start 2015.

I am hoping to do more crafty things this year and I am fortunate to have a honey who supports that. When I find new things and tell him his reply is to get it even without knowing the cost. The annual Craft and Hobby Association Show was this weekend so thanks to facebook I've been seeing all sorts of goodies I can hardly wait to get my hands on!

No comments: