Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhh, Vacation...

So some things haven't gone quite as planned...the important thing is that I have an entire week to do anything I want or absolutely nothing....and I'm doing it in the Ozarks. Got here Sunday and went on a walking ghost tour which was fun and interesting---learned some local history and went to a cemetary I didn't even know existed. Monday I basically took it easy--I could say I went shopping when in reality I just went 'looking' as I didn't buy anything...maybe today. Unfortunately something I ate apparently didn't agree with me so part of the afternoon/evening I wasn't feelig so great. Hopefully that's behind me. I did manage to get to a show last night--it's one I've seen before but it's been fine-tuned.

It's Tuesday and I don't really have any plans for today. The weather doesn't appear to be all that great but I've spent time here before in the rain and found plenty to keep me busy--I'm sure today will be no exception. After today the days will fly--Oaks shows tomorrow and then my last day in town Thursday and that last day always seems to go too fast. But I plan to savor it as much as I can (afterall, it is my birthday as well). Friday I head back home and back to reality. But at the moment I think it's time to dwell on the present and what I'll do today to relax and play and maybe today I'll actually shop and buy something. I saw some 'cheesy' but fun things yesterday that should be fun at the office--may have to go pick them up. Considering all boss man has been through this weekend with the loss of his mother I think he'll be ready for a little fun.

Off to the shower and a day of fun and relaxation.....

No comments: