Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More info than needed....

In the last couple of weeks I have learned more things than I need to know about womanly issues as they pertain to me. Personally I would be happy with just the basic; everything is fine. Granted, things could have been more involved and detailed than they have been but I've learned more than enough.

One more doctor appointment this week-follow up with hematologist. Hoping he just takes blood and says everything is fine. Espcially since I can tell a difference since taking the iron. Just two little tests next week for the gyno and then with luck, I'll be done with doctors till my next neuro appointment in February. Keep a good thought!

Starting to feel somewhat like my old self. Have a bit more energy and the weather is starting to change. Fall is approaching and honestly, that is my favorite time of year. I love the cooler temps, the various decorations for the seasons and for the most part, people seem to be in better moods. To me the start of a new year is a downer because the 'magical time' is gone and we have to settle into hum-drum routine.

No comments: