Sunday, September 06, 2009

Mundane...

If you check out my blog to find out what's going on you've been rather bored by it. If not well, you're a saint. No surprise, August kept me beyond busy with work. So glad the semester has finally started. Still backed up a bit at work but at least now I don't feel I have to work 60+ hours a week.

Mixed with all the fun of work has been various doctor appointments for this and that. Kinda sucks really but nothing too drastic--thank heavens. Hopefully over the next few all of that will be behind me as well. I can tell a difference since taking the iron...honestly, is this what it feels like to have some energy?

Speaking of energy I've not accomplished a great deal over the holiday weekend. Of course, it's Sunday evening and there is still a day left. I treated myself to a movie on Saturday-Post Grad with Alexis Bledel--cute movie. Today I've done a lot of lounging--which I felt I needed. I've mixed in a little purging, organizing and cleaning. The operative word being little.....

Hoping to spend some time between now and bed tomorrow doing some creating. I have supplies to begin office Christmas presents so I'm really hoping to get a jump on things and get them made. Wouldn't it be wonderful if they were done before Thanksgiving! It could happen.......

No comments: