Monday, September 21, 2009

YEP...

....it's Monday. Weekend went by way too fast...but then, don't they always. Spent Saturday hanging out with Melissa shopping for things for the new house. Fun. I have now experienced The Dump--furniture store. Nice stuff. She got some great things.

Sunday I did a LOT of nothing. I did attempt to find out why my dryer takes forever to dry my clothes...pulled it out and cleaned the lint traps....still not working properly. May have to call a repair man or buy a new dryer....ugh.

Watched the last part of Dirty Dancing. I may have to break down and get that one on dvd. Such a classic. And Patrick Swayze was HOT. Gonna miss him.

Another busy week ahead. Fall begins tomorrow...YEAH. Now if we can just get the fall temps! MS Team Captain Rally on Wednesday.

No comments: