Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yep....it's Sunday.....

...another busy week about to begin....work, work, work with a few play dates mixed in....book club on Tuesday, hopefully catching up with a friend on Thursday evening, and no telling what the weekend will hold. (Yup, already thinking of the weekend!)

Spent Friday night visiting with Joey, Gloria and Danny--fun time. Saturday I got to hang out with Robin and create--seems we never have enough time to actually create! Had a great lunch at Buca and a side trip to Michaels-cute new punch. Then off to El Campo to walk in the Relay for Life. It was HOT out there...I was dripping wet by the time I was done--and it was only an hour! Thank goodness the MS Walk will be in doors--yes, I am a wimp.

Sunday has truly been a day of rest. I managed to drag myself to the the grocery store to pick up a few things. Came home and scanned the paper. Just sat and relaxed, enjoying the quiet--no tv, no radio-nothing. Ended up taking a long nap--so much for accomplishments today!! Here it is 8p and I'm still trying to finish up laundry.....managed to fix dinner and clean up the kitchen and now trying accomplish a few other things and maybe play with paper a little before bed. Sundays just seem to go too quickly.

On another note, Happy Birthday to my buddy Leann.

No comments: