Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Overwhelmed....

If I were to sum up things at the moment that would be the one word. But then, that's not that unusual for this time of year. Many things at work needing attention and several things on the home front too.

Just seven more official work days in the year which means eight days to get office gifts finished. Monday I was feeling paniced about it...that evening I began to feel a little better when I felt I was making some progress. Today, I'm not so certain--mainly because I've not done any work on them since Monday evening. I'm still holding out hope that I can make great progress this weekend! I usually come through when the chips are down and I'm hoping this time will be no different.

I'm hoping to fit in a little time to grab a few items before next weekend when I get to see the family. I know I don't need to worry with picking up anything but I really want to. Just have to see how things go. For now it's off to bed.

No comments: