Sunday, July 03, 2011

Gettin "My Craft On" and other Sunday Adventures...

After a bit of debate I decided to make a run into civilization to do a little shopping...and along the way I heard from my 'Jewish Mother' who proposed doing a little shopping together and grabbing lunch. It's been ages since we've gotten to visit so today was perfect! She picked me up in her new chariot just outside Macy's and off we went. Spent some time wandering Joann's and picked up a few goodies....then back to the mall and to wander Macy's and few other stores. After that we checked out Aaron Brother's Framing (I think that's the name---I could get in trouble there since they carry Tim Holtz and 7 Gypsies goodness). We topped it off with a yummy lunch at Panera and chatting and catching up. We really need to schedule that a bit more frequently...

I had talked about the honey's upcoming birthday and bounced ideas off Carol....and when I got home and began to play I continued to bounce ideas off her and came up with what I think is a cute canvas for his office---here are a few sneak peeks:



a fun tidbit...I picked up the bingo card on the first trip the honey took me on when we went through antique shops in Llano....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun for me too and yes we need to do that again. I think the canvas came out great!