Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Happy 89th Mom....


Happy Birthday mom. You'll be glad to know I'm doing well. There have been a few little bumps but nothing to derail me. I've got a great guy in my life that you would love--he takes great care of me and says you don't have to worry about me being taken care of cause he has it covered (yeah, I told him about your big concern being me-how you said you worried about what would become of me...). You would probably really be loving him right now because he is a hunter and I have sausage in my freezer from a wild hog he killed---I remember you always commenting you'd like to have some good, wild hog.... I live by the things you taught me; to not wait around on others if there's something I want to do--I've shared that philosophy with others on many occassions. I can thank you for all the great adventures I've had and the courage I've had to do various things. I am proud to say when you left I did not stop living. So happy birthday mom--give daddy a big hug from me.....

No comments: