Monday, September 05, 2011

Breakfast with Sissy

Since fall is on it's way (ok so it's not been a million degrees the last day or so) I am in the mood for a morning cup or two of coffee. Feeling my favorite time of year--fall--coming around. And as I sip my coffee, Sissy dines...

While hosting Lucy (best buds doggie) one weekend, Sissy discovered 'wet food'. I could never get her to eat anything other than dry. While Lucy was hanging out with me and the honey I heard a noise, looked over and saw Sissy chowing down on Lucy's Benefal (wet) dog food. After that every once in a while I would buy some Benefal and give it to Sissy. Eventually I decided to pick up some Meow Mix wet cat food to see if she would eat that. Now she practically begs for it--as much as that little diva will beg. So my low maintenace, once-a-month dry cat food purchase is no more and now I'm buying the expensive-quite possibly yummy at least to Sissy yet disgusting in appearance to me-cat food weekly. But it's hard to deny that face.