Sunday, September 04, 2011

Scrappy Girl Sunday

I had the grand idea of doing some major purging/organizing this weekend....kinda like the fall version of spring cleaning. Getting rid of the things that just take up space, that are never used, never worn, etc. You get the idea. But really,what fun is that?

So instead, I decided to play with paper. I really liked Shimelle's Explore class--even if I didn't exactly keep up. When I saw she has a daily class for September titled 'Learn Something New Everyday' I couldn't resist signing up. My first thought was this would be a great compliment to my Annual Birthday Album. Still not certain if I'm going to incoporate the two or do two separate albums--why yes, I am nuts. I have however stated my LSNE album and I am 'up-to-date'--but it is only the 4th!

As I worked Sissy is near as usual....only this time she is a bit more near than usual. Instead of taking up her normal spot in the corner below the window or on the window sill, she has decided to settle in just under my feet. Silly cat...


No comments: