Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me (early)...

I'd forgotten HSN has a 24 craft day scheduled today but I 'found' it while flipping channels this morning--because I was determined to not go back to sleep after the honey left. First I see Sandi Genovese hawking an 'exclusive' by her that frankly while cute, it's pretty basic and I could do myself. Next was Margie Aslett Romney for Bazzill selling adhesive--who know Bazzill did adhesive and I somehow doubt it's truly any different from tombow, hermafix, etc. And then.....there it was....the Wacom photo editing tablet.....on flex pay and with Photoshop Elements. It only took a split second before I was reaching for the phone and my wallet......and then my 'justification' of my birthday being just around the corner! So, Happy Birthday to me! The last time I got myself a cool birthday gift was 2009 when I ordered my personalized engraved orange Ipod.

No comments: