Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Me and My Good Intentions....

....and we all know what they say about intentions......if you don't well, the thought is that intentions is what paves the road to hell........

So anyway....as usual, my mind is going a hundred miles a minute with things to be done, things I want to do and things that quite frankly I'm just too lazy to do! I do however feel that in the grand scheme of things that what really needs attention gets it (eventually) and regardless what does or does not get 'done' I am LIVING. Afterall, THAT is what really matters!

Which brings me to the proverbial 'one day'. You know what I'm talking about....that 'one day' list we all have....One Day...I'll use that piece of gorgeous paper I just HAD to have....one day I'll wear that special outfit....one day I'll use the good china just because.....even the simple one day I'll catch up on my projects.....so in the spirit of 'one day'....I challenge YOU to DO something on your 'One Day' list. It can be simple, it can be complex. The point is to just do it!

....no real reason for the fountain picture....just thought a picture would be nice...

No comments: