Friday, July 20, 2012

And the work begins....



After a roller coaster week the house if finally MINE. Still need to take picture of SOLD sign.

After working half a day I headed to Walmart for painting supplies and a few other assorted items. Next stop was Sherwin Williams and lucky me, paint is on sale this weekend. I picked up paint for the bedroom and headed out. I had a few other obligations so I got a bit of a late start but I managed to paint about half the bedroom before having to call it quits well after 8pm. I have hopes of finishing up the bedroom tomorrow-cept maybe not the trim work-and figuring out where to start next.

I do know I need to decide what all will be painted to start with and get the paint before Monday to save a few bucks. That one gallon was forty bucks and that's WITH the discount.

Stay tuned to see how project home goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

vente chaussures pas cher achat chaussures discount Livraison offerte des 90 euros !