Sunday, July 08, 2012

The Waiting Game...



No closing date....yet. Hopefully next week. USDA will look at my loan this week--Thursday to be exact. How they were able to pinpoint it to then I have no idea. Week before last-June 29, to be exact, my loan was placed in suspense. Since there are extra buildings on the property I had to explain that I have zero intentions of using them to operate a business. Then all the other last minute things....updated credit reports, bank statements, etc. My mortgage guy says it IS going to happen...just more time. Fingers (toes and everything else) crossed that I have jumped through the last hoop and by the weekend I will have a closing date. Guess it's gonna be another long week (and stressful--LOTS to do at work).

So here I am trying my best to make myself do productive things--like PACK. It's not a mode I've been able to get into. So far I've packed five boxes. I have grand ideas of all the others. Of course I also have visions of pitching a lot stuff (we'll see if that actually happens!).

I am already in the "I want to paint and decorate mode". I have decided the bedroom will be teal/turquoise with black and white accents. I've seen the shade I want for the walls and I'll need to have the exact sample to take to have the color mixed (Sherwin Williams per the honey's request).

I have spend countless hours trolling Pinterest and have tons of ideas...now if I can just get them to fruition. I have to keep reminding myself not everything has to be done at once (nor will it happen that way). It's fun to dream though. HA!

A positive in all the delays is that I won't need to break my current lease (which ends August 31) so I can take my time cleaning, painting and moving. Granted I do want to be in/statying at the house as soon as I possibly can but I don't have to move the minute I close. I can take some time to do so. First priority is to get the master bedroom painted and maybe a few other little touches around. After that I can begin the big move! Another positive is the honey is supposed to be home in August so I can get him to help with finishing up.

We are both so ready to start this next chapter in our lives. I swear sometimes it seems the only thing missing from this 'fairy tale' is the white picket fence--oh yeah and me staying home cleaning house in pearls!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

chaussures pas cher , tendances et mode pour femmes et hommes vente de chaussures en ligne pas cher !