Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Holy Moly Batman!

Good thing I've always been a last minute girl! Found out today leasing agent will let me out of lease early cause she has someone to take the apartment who wants in before the end of August. YEAH and holy moly. I admit to some major procrastination in the packing department since I knew my lease was till August 31, but now I really gotta get in gear! Already had movers scheduled for the 4th--and even called about moving that up but they are booked. Good news is I won't have pay the entire month of August's rent-only a portion. Bad news is I gotta go into warp speed to get everything out and place cleaned! But, I am up for the adventure! Already anticipating being exhausted next weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Craquez pour nos ballerines, escarpins, sandales, tongs, bottes, bottines, baskets, sacs, bijoux pas chers!