Saturday, July 21, 2012

Making Progress





How lucky am I that two wonderful friends came out to the country today to help in the home improvement phase?!? Both have great ideas and experience in the things that needed attention. From caulking to putty and painting trim to priming and prying things off walls.

The master bedroom is close to completion with the scrap room and bathroom close behind. There are other things that need attention and a fresh coat of paint but these three projects will be complete before furniture move in which will be a huge help.

Once these three rooms are done to satisfaction for the moment I will focus on packing and actually moving. I might even try to get movers next weekend. Now that things are shaping up in the house I'm itching to get in because the apartment really doesn't feel as much like home as it had. Now it feels to just be a place storing my stuff where I can shower, sleep and do laundry.

It's seemed like a long road -from first viewing on May 5, to finally getting the keys on July 19. I am ready to move in and make a comfortable home for me and the honey.





No comments: