Thursday, July 26, 2007

Calgon, take me away...

...problem is, it can't take me far enough and then I'd probably still have to come back and face a ton of crap. Oh well. It's been quite a week at the office. The Big Man (boss) has been on vacation so that leaves me to face it all. No prob. Fortunately as of today there have been no major crisis that I've not been able to handle (at least none of which I am aware). A coworker is convinced psychochick has once again run to HR to complain and it's had me a bit on edge but thinking rationally there have been no major infractions (what's happened in psychochick's mind is another issue). It's just been your average, run-of-the-mill mid-summer financial aid issues. Oh and the lender from hell pissing me off--but I'm sure there's more to come there (another story).

So tomorrow is Friday...glorious Friday. Short day and crop night. Yeah--TWO positives! Hopefully I won't be too bushed to enjoy. And hopefully I'll be able to get some 'scrap mojo' going--been lacking in that department lately.

My other goal has been to update my blog...make it 'prettier'(if that's possible) and add things, like links to my buds. I've managed to figure out how to add pictures--thanks to Picasa I cannot however figure out how to add links. Sooooo, any of you web-tech-savy people who can clue me, help a sista out!

No comments: