Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Toys

Went to Novel Approach hoping to find cute, new artist stamps. No luck though I did pick up a couple of word stamps. And since I was less than five miles away I went to By Design Scrapbook Boutique and picked up some 30% off goodies (everything in the store was on sale). Nothing earth shattering--some paper and ribbon.

The 'fun' toys were a product of my early Sunday morning Walmart run. Naturally I went down the school supply aisle to see what goodies might there might be and there I found them. Elmer's Paintastics. Basically, paint brushes loaded with quick drying watercolor paints, ready to go. No messy paint trays or water cups. A set of five will set you back just under four bucks. There are three color familes--I got the tropical set but forsee purchasing the other two color packs. Now if these would only come in the colors the paint daubbers do...or perhaps Ranger will follow suit and start making some of these with their colors.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How very cool. I am gonna have to check it out. Sorry we did not run into each other at the new store. It is a beauty huh?