Monday, July 21, 2008

A brief reflection

..and I will try to keep it brief...

At the start of the year Ali Edwards had a challenge on her blog to come up with one word for the year. I believe the premise was that it would be something to describe you or something you hoped for in the new year. Anywho, I chose the word balance.

Why balance? I wanted this to be a year in which I would find some semblance of balance in various aspects. Balance in how I spend $$...balance between work and leisure....I think you get the picture.

I find it interesting how balance has taken on a whole new meaning for me! There are times I am literally trying to balance. And of course there's the whole concept of finding balance in regards to life in general that now include regular injections. Little did I know back on Dec 31/Jan 1 that the word I chose would come to mean so much more. Perhaps it was a premonition of sorts of things to come...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes indeed. The word is perfect for you this year. Let me know when you find it in the $$ area.