Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thinking....

....yes, I've been thinking (frightening I know). There have been times (mostly past) that I did not want to stay home. The more I could get out and do and go and see the happier I was. Now that's not to say I don't still enjoy getting out because I do. It's just now the prospect of having a weekend at home is quite appealing.

Like now for instance. I do have plans for the weekend--Saturday evening at least. Other than that I really have nothing on my agenda. However I am thinking how nice it would be to have a weekend where there is nothing planned (and yet when those have popped up in the recent past I've wondered what I do with all that time-go figure). Perhaps too it's because at this very moment the thought of many hours of uninterupted sleep appeals greatly. Or maybe I'm getting older and starting to slow down???

No comments: