Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy, busy, busy....

That would be the best way to describe this week. Three days were spent doing intense work on the computer system and learning to automate processes which meant working longer days to make up for not being in the office all day. Seems like by the time I got home and turned around twice it was time for bed. Feels that way tonight too.

The nice thing is that tomorrow is Friday. Normally I would only be working a half day but I'm scheduled for a workshop in Houston. Now that isn't necessarily a bad thing except....I have to be at TSU at like 8:15am! That means I have got to get out of bed early and let's face it, I'm doing good to get out of bed and to the office by 7:35/7:40 (and I'm supposed to be there at 7:30)--and it's only a half mile away!!

No comments: