Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's THAT time of year...

...the one that involves long work days and lots of headaches. Seems every hour there's a new one. But there is a bit of a difference this year. Though I do tend to get irritated at times (don't we all), it doesn't seem to be quite as intense and I seem to move on fairly quick.

In fact, a coworker came to me outraged about something that is a bit of injustice--and she does have cause to outraged. And I have reason to be outraged as well, but I'm not. I have just chalked it up to another annoyance and am focusing on the bigger picture and the tasks that matter. She commented about how calm I am about it all. I guess a year of ago, hell six months ago, I would have pitched a fit as well but suddenly it just doesn't really matter. Perhaps my experiences since spring have given me a new perspective. Or maybe I'm maturing.... (what a frightening thought!)

Another day and a half of fun this week--though I am supposed to be off Friday. Tomorrow will dictate if that actually happens!

1 comment:

Timmy said...

I think it is a combination of maturing and life's experiences. Just sayin.