Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just Something I Gotta DO

...at least it seems that way to me. What am I talking about? Doing the Betaseron injections. Seems many of the posts on the MS message board I read lament the bad side or horror of the disease and difficulty in coping. I read these things and wonder if I'm odd because I do not subscribe to that manner of thinking/dealing/coping. It doesn't do any good and hell it could be a LOT worse. Maybe if I were afflicted more I would view things differently. Yes, it's annoying that I tire easy and it's annoying that my energy level is basically non-existant oh and some of the other little manifestations but I view that it all could be so much worse. I'm thinking maybe I need to stop reading the message boards!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thinking you are right. You need to find some positive people and quit reading those negative ones.