Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lost weekend...

That's kinda how I'm viewing this one. Other than attending the college gala on Friday night I've not really done anything. Didn't get in till nearly midnight on Friday and I needed to be up fairly early on Saturday to be out the door by nine. I didn't make it. In fact I spent more hours Saturday sleeping than I did awake. I do believe the excessive hours and stress have caught up with me because I've pretty much been down for the count. And instead of having all day today (Sunday) to try to make up for doing nothing yesterday, I need to go into the office for a bit this afternoon in an effort to get a jump start on the work week. I already forsee an extra long work day on Monday. I just keep reminding myself that school starts next week and then things should ease a bit...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in girlfriend. We got a major crop coming up....I am thinking early to bed a couple of nights. LOL