Monday, August 11, 2008

So SO busy....

I believe I've ranted before about it being that time of year.....and if so, forgive me. But it is that time of year that means long days, too much work and always some sort of problem thrown into the mix. Add the fact our office has been short at least one person all summer and that's without anyone taking any vacation time. I keep reminding myself the 25th is just around the corner...oh and the attitude of screw it actually helps--if you can believe that. Basically that means I've made several decisions that may come back and bite me in the rear but in the end (ha ha) they are decisions in favor of the students and I'm the one who'll pay.

Funny how I keep thinking I'll get around to various things. Like getting my apartment clean. Organizing my scrap room. Actually doing some scrapping. Catching up on reading. Some day...

No comments: